To use the shinobigrids library you’ll need to declare a dependency on it from your application. Make sure you’ve unzipped the download bundle, and that you have the Indie edition (or higher) of Xamarin.Android.
- Right-click on the Packages folder of your application in your solution and click Add Packages…
- Add the Xamarin Support Library v7 RecyclerView package
- Right-click on the References folder of your application in your solution and click Edit Reference…
- On the .NET Assembly tab navigate to where you downloaded the bundle and add the reference to ShinobiControls.Android.Grids.dll.
- Check that this is shown in the Selected references: pane and press OK.
You can now reference the library in your application.